Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some Have It Good

This evening I was feeling a bit down due to the fact that most of us in my Physics class have no idea what's going on at the moment. So while walking along and wondering what on earth was going to happen to me on this next test, I called up my brother to complain a little. Now, my brother is a nurse, and after I told him what was going on in my schooling he proceeded to tell me what was going on in his.
After a few minutes of conversation that would not be appropriate to post on this blog, he wrapped up his talk with this advice: 

"Well, Graham, if you're ever feeling down about physics, just be glad you're not wrist deep in part of someones body."

And suddenly the day was better.

3 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

"But one kid had it worse than that... Mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm."

Unknown said...

Ahh..I couldn't have said it better myself.