Sunday, May 11, 2008

Just

So that everyone knows (all four of you who read my blog) the Sanctimonia story was written as a composition assignment in which we were to show that vice, when presented as virtue, can be attractive to good men, especially the ambitious ones. In its present form, the story has achieved this goal, in my opinion at least. Feel free to share your thoughts. I didn't really plan out what would happen afterwards, so I don't know whether I will lengthen it or not. It is, for its purpose, finished. But, who knows what the future may hold?
I know you were all just so anxious about that...

Oh, and here you go:

Something Funny.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Please, please finish it. I want to know whether he stands for virtue and if all falls apart, or if God honors his choice to stand firm against sin.

If he goes for vice does it fix things? Or does it create greater problems (for example the roman army was so use to buy outs to kill emperors that the just started killing emperors when they didn't pay enough). Does sucumbing to vice do good for the country, for now? in the long run? What effect does it have on the virtuous man and how can he live with himself.

You left too many unanswered questions, please continue to write.