Thursday, September 21, 2006

Into the Blue

As most of you probably know, I will be leaving for Italy on Saturday. This will be my greatest adventure yet. My uncle and I will be flying out of Atlanta in the afternoon, we'll layover in Paris, and then come into Rome. Six days I shall be abroad. Three in ancient Roma, two in beautiful Sorrento, and then back to Rome for the final day. Mine eyes shall behold sights viewed by emperor's, my feet walk paths tred for thousands of years. It doesn't even seem real. I would deeply appreciate it if you would all keep my uncle and me in your prayers. Pray that we will have a safe journey, free from complications and full of fun. And also pray that the Pope doesn't tick off any more Muslims while I'm over there. I'll try to take plenty of pictures to share, and maybe I'll brave the horrendous long-distance charges and post a brief audioblog...but on second thought, maybe not.

4 comments:

rachel tsunami said...

been there, done that....before you were born. You'll love it.

amazing to think of what you'll see. have a great time!

Big P said...

we heard from the travelers Sun.AM and arrival was safe and timely and had already visited the Coliseum...thanks and continue praying...

gabbie said...

wow...italy.
lucky!
have a great time.

ps, don't forget to take lots of pictures!
:)

Lady Godiva said...

You are going to have SUCH an awesome time!! I miss Italy every week, if not every day. Particularly Florence. I'm so jealous : )