Sunday, October 22, 2006

All Right, Already...(Italy Pics, Part I)

"Post now or you'll never do it", eh? HA! I laugh at you. Here are the pictures from Italy. This isn't all of them, but it should give you a pretty good idea of my trip. Enjoy.


First up we have pictures from Rome.
This was our room. It was one of the larger ones in the hotel.




And a few shots from the city.














Outside the Colosseum.

Inside the Colosseum.

The Arch of Constantine.

Look at the detail on this thing...

On to the Vatican.

Here we have St. Peter's Bascilica.





Some sculpture that everyone kept talking about...

A lot of steps...

..to the top of the Bascilica...

...but well worth it.


17 comments:

Cimmanim said...

looks so beautiful!

beatrice said...

wow.

yeah. wow.

elliebird said...

::speechless::





(okay, maybe not) Uhhhh...

rachel tsunami said...

proud of you, ralph. i was one of the doubters.

really enjoyed the pics!

fa-so-la-la said...

whoa. so incredibly cool. whoa.

Dani said...

wow...

amazing...

Gracie said...

I really like the seventh one from the top. Nice shot. They're all spectacular though.

Elvis said...

I am very jealous....

gabbie said...

that's amazing.




wow.

Dani said...

so when are we getting pics part 2?

Dodger of Sheep said...

Soon...
Have faith.

Dani said...

I suppose I can manage a little more patience. :)

Androphenese said...

stunning. did u fight anybody in the colesseum???

Unknown said...

Dude.....a beday? I know thats not how you spell it but you understand. A actual beday? I hope you didn't ever use it....tell me you didn't ever use it.

Dodger of Sheep said...

I didn't. I think that ; device right there is the reason Europeans are so strange.

Anonymous said...

those are awesome pics.

NOW. are you going to post or are you just waiting for more comments??

Lady Godiva said...

yay! I loved Italy so much. I want to go back and stay for a month. That really is quite a big hotel room for Rome. Didn't the little cars make you laugh?

elyow'eynay... it's "bidet"